|Type of scheme||Private|
|Nominal number of sharers||12|
|Year of build||2001|
|Home mooring (2018)||Droitwich Spa Marina|
Hanbury Road, Droitwich Spa, Worcestershire WR9 7DU
|Engine Type (last known||BMC 1800|
|Berths||2 + 2|
|Change over day||Saturday|
|Are pets allowed||Yes|
|Is smoking allowed inside||No|
|Booking system||Week are selected on a rota basis (where below is based on a 12th share).|
Each member chooses 2 peak and 1 off-peak week in turn
according to the rota. At the end of this round of selection,
the order is reversed for selecting the 4th week.
Each year, members are moved 5 places around (imagine a clock face).
The process usually starts in July and is generally completed by
October for the following calendar year
|Priority for school holidays||Two shares can get priority for school holiday weeks,|
paying a premium of 10% ON THE RUNNING COSTS
for this over the normal annual costs.
General Comments About the Boat
- Graham Reeves Steel Hull and fit out by John Milburn (Construction 2001)
- BMC 1.8 engine(Refurbished 2012)
- Cruiser Stern 2+2 Reverse Layout
- Rear deck with hinged engine access on damper struts
- Front deck with access to water tank, storage for 2 gas bottles, mooring gear and hose
Inside, from the rear:
- Saloon with Bed-settee, dining table and 4 chairs, cupboards, TV/DVD player, Radio/CD player, car phone, Stove
- Galley with gas grill & oven, gas hob, under-counter fridge with small freezer compartment, side hatch
- Bathroom with pump-out loo and bath with shower
- Bedroom with extendable fixed double bed, concealed vanity unit, wardrobe and under-bed drawers
- Central Heating
- Multi-fuel Stove
- Hot water provided by CH boiler and Engine
- 12V & 240V (via shore power line)
- Gold CRT Licence and Retainer RCR membership
- Last Painted and Blacked in 2014
- Boat Safety Certificate Expires April 2022
- Private self-managed syndicate with 12 shares in the boat, each entitled to 4 weeks/year
- 2 special shares entitled to 3 school holiday weeks are available for an additional 10%
- Change-over on Saturday at mid-day
- Pets allowed
- Smoking inside the cabin not allowed
Pictures of the boat
Specific details for the share offered
|Size of share as a percentage or fraction||12th|
|Price in UK Pounds||£3,000|
|Reason for selling||We own one and a half shares and we have |
purchased a camper van,
We don't have enough spare time for both,
so selling one share and keeping the half share.
|Pre-booked weeks included||None, to be chosen in July for 2020|
|Holiday entitlement with share offered here.||Four weeks per annum|
|School holiday option possible?||No|
|Running costs for 2019/20|
(How do these figures compare?
Link opens new window)
|Over the previous 3 years running costs |
have been £800 per share per year.
|How are the running costs to be apportioned||I would ask the incoming owner to take over the |
contribution from purchase.
We pay as the funds are needed
and called for.
As a rule £200.00 four times a year.
|Contact details for firstname.lastname@example.org |
or 07912 854821
General comments by vendor
Other Shares For Sale
If you cannot find a share to suit please joining our mailing list and be amongst the first to be advised when new shares come up for sale.