Boat Share | Orchid
|Type of scheme
|Nominal number of sharers
|Year of build
|Home mooring (2023)
|Great Haywood Marina
Staffordshire, ST18 0RG
|Engine Type (last known)
|2 + 2
|Change over day
|Are pets allowed
|Is smoking allowed inside
|Weeks are selected on a rota basis (where below is based on a 12th share).
Each member chooses 2 peak and 1 off-peak week in turn
according to the rota. At the end of this round of selection,
the order is reversed for selecting the 4th week.
Each year, members are moved 5 places around (imagine a clock face).
The process usually starts in July and is generally completed by
October for the following calendar year
|Priority for school holidays
|Two shares can get priority for school holiday weeks,
paying a premium of 10% ON THE RUNNING COSTS
for this over the normal annual costs.
General Comments About the Boat
- Graham Reeves Steel Hull and fit out by John Milburn (Construction 2001)
- BMC 1.8 engine(Refurbished 2012)
- Cruiser Stern 2+2 Reverse Layout
- Rear deck with hinged engine access on damper struts
- Front deck with access to water tank, storage for 2 gas bottles, mooring gear and hose
Inside, from the rear:
- Saloon with Bed-settee, dining table and 4 chairs, cupboards, TV/DVD player, Radio/CD player, car phone, Stove
- Galley with gas grill & oven, gas hob, under-counter fridge with small freezer compartment, side hatch
- Bathroom with pump-out loo and bath with shower
- Bedroom with extendable fixed double bed, concealed vanity unit, wardrobe and under-bed drawers
- Central Heating
- Multi-fuel Stove
- Hot water provided by CH boiler and Engine
- 12V & 240V (via shore power line)
- Retainer RCR membership
- Last Painted and Blacked in February 2023
- Boat Safety Certificate Expires April 2026
- Pets allowed
- Smoking inside the cabin not allowed
Pictures of the boat
Specific details for the share offered
|Size of share as a percentage or fraction
There are no shares advertised for
sale on this boat on boatshare at present.
This page is just a template for any
potential advertiser to re-use
To re-use it click here
If somebody advertises a share for sale elsewhere and just posts a link to this page for more information about their boat then that person may not be a legitimate owner. A person advertising here has invested £50 in their advert up-front and it is unlikely to be a scam.
|Price in UK Pounds
|Reason for selling
|Pre-booked weeks included
|Holiday entitlement with share offered here.
|School holiday option possible?
|Running costs for 2023
(How do these figures compare?
Link opens new window)
|How are the running costs to be apportioned
|Contact details for vendor
General comments by vendor
Other Shares For Sale