Shares for sale in boats in France

Advertise Here For less than £1 per week

You can try to narrow down your search for a share using the box above. If you wish to try the search option see this page first for some hints and tips on how it works best.

To Own A share of a boat in France you do need an International Certificate for Operators of Pleasure Craft or equivalent. For UK residents, this can be obtained from the RYA.

For more information about how to obtain this certificate see the RYA web site. You can buy a share without the certificate but will need to have obtained it before you use your boat.

Boat Name                                                        Type of boat
Year of Build
SchemeLocationSize of SharePrice
If this list looks a bit daunting you can try narrowing down your quest using the search option.
Before you start to look down this list it is suggested you read this page
Bon Viveur
PrivateFrance5 Weeks£9.800

Be the first to find out when a share is added, join our mailing list

* indicates required